Vitajte / Welcome
We are honoured and delighted to host the 34th annual conference of the European Health Psychology Society from the 25th – 29th of August, 2020.
Theme: Chartering New Territories in Health Psychology
The Organising Committee looks forward to welcoming you to the Capital of the Slovak Republic, Bratislava, also referred to as the Beauty on the Danube. Bratislava can not only boast about its interesting history but for also being the centre of the most dynamically developing region of central Europe at present. We look forward to meeting colleagues from various environments and countries, at the 34th annual EHPS conference!
- 12 Mar ’20 – Conference fees are available
- 11 Mar ’20 – CREATE details updated
- 29 Feb ’20 – Submissions are closed
- 19 Feb ’20 – Submission deadline adjusted to 29 Feb
- 30 Jan ’20 – Submission deadline extended to 14 Feb
- 23 Jan ’20 – Keynote Speaker added
- 23 Jan ’20 – Committees updated
- 16 Jan ’20 – Keynote Speaker added
- 08 Jan ’20 – Sponsorship opportunities are available
- 12 Dec ’19 – Submissions are open
- 11 Dec ’19 – Deadline for State of the Art added
- 09 Dec ’19 – CREATE initial details and flyer added
- 26 Nov ’19 – Tracks are available
- 25 Nov ’19 – Committees updated
- Conference Website is online
- Submissions open: 12 Dec, 2019
- State of the Art submissions by: 17 Jan, 2020
- Abstract submissions by: 31 Jan, 2020 29 Feb, 2020
- Workshops submissions by: 31 Jan, 2020 29 Feb, 2020
- All other presentations by: 31 Jan, 2020 29 Feb, 2020
- Acceptance notification: 08 May, 2020
- Initial programme available: 12 June, 2020
- Conference: 25 – 29 August, 2020
The European Health Psychology Society (EHPS) is a professional organisation formed to promote empirical and theoretical research in and applications of health psychology within Europe as well as the interchange of information related to health psychology with other associations throughout the world towards an international achievement of these aims.
Please contact this address for questions about the content, keynote lectures, tracks, reviewing process, presentations in different formats, and the program.
Local Organisation Matters
Please contact this address if you have any questions regarding the host country, local conditions, the venue, local universities, traveling opportunities, accompanying events or informal program.
Registrations, Submissions and Technical Support
Please contact this address if you have questions regarding the website, technical issues with files, registration and submission systems, booking accommodation, the conference app, etc.